Post 6: Time travel in the future


Hello Bloggers! The topic of today is Time Travel! Where should I go if i can travel to the future? Probably I don't want to travel to far, I'm a bit pessimistic with the future, the expectations are quite bad, but I hope that we can solve some problems, so... If I have to choose I would like to travel when this problems were solved and have the possibility to live in a planet with no drastic contamination, no climate change and with a lot of protection to the flora and fauna. I think I don't need to much, so this is the things I would like in the future I want to live. Anyways, I loved to live in the South of Chile, in a small city, more likely to a village like Futaleufú, this is a very small town that I loved to live. This place have a small lake and a lot of rivers near. So, If I don't have to concern about climatic problems and natural disasters because of this, I just enjoy living in a beautiful place, with a lot of tranquility and inmerse in the nature. 

 This is all for today, see you in another Blogg! 


Comentarios

  1. The future that you want sound so amazing! hope some day it would be like that.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. uhh that's a good idea "travel to when the problems will be solved". The future you want sounds lovely I hope you can make it happen< 3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog