Post 1: A country I'd like to visit



Hello everyone! Today I'm gonna tell you where country I'd love to visit: Costa Rica. Since I was a kid I love animals, specially monkeys and birds. So, lately I knew that in Costa Rica lived a lot of different birds really beautiful, do you know the Quetzal? Is a green bird with a red chest and a very long "tail". I hope one day I can see this bird and if i can, take a picture of him. In that country also lived the sloths, that slowly-moved animal who has big claws, I think is a wonderful criature. 

By the way, this country is located in Central America, between Nicaragua and Panama, so there are beautiful beaches and protected areas that I want to visit. Otherwise, I have read that Costa Rica have a good ecological managment with very sustainable turism and I can learn a lot about that. 

So if I have the chance to visit this country, I wouldn't doubt it for a second.



Comentarios

  1. Hi!!! i didnt know about the Quetzal, if you go to Nicaragua I really hope you get to see one :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The sloths are so cute, i love them. Costa rica sounds like a great country to visit, learn about different species of animals and a good place to relax. I hope you can visit this country some day!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i would love to be in one of the beaches in this moment, without any worries... a paradise hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I did a little research to see how a Quetzal looks like, and this kind of birds are so wonderful! i guess seeing them in person must be an extraordinary experience, hope you can see them soon (and the sloths too, they're so cute btw)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Quetzal for a bird name just sound so awesome to me jajajajaja

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog