Post 5: My Future Job

Hello my online friends! Today is time to talk about Jobs, my wished future job. When I was in high school I didn't know what I would  be as an adult, I liked very different things: be a math professor, an astronomer, something related to ecology, etc.  Finally I am studying Engineering at Natural Renewable Resources and I'm glad of this. At this moment I know exactly what I want to do with my studies, I really like conservation, specifically related to fauna. So, I'm looking for this area with my studies, I would like to work at some National Park or Natural Reserve where I can help with the conservetion of fauna. As I'm in 4th year I got a professional practice in a National Park in Aysen, so I think this is a very good instance to learnt a lot and known what to do in my future. In this place I'll worked in the conservation of Rheas and other species. So I hope my future job will be with a lot of activities outdoor and with some close up with the wild fauna. If I can travel with this job it would be perfect and I would like to work in another country.

See you in another blog!!

Comentarios

  1. Hi! It is admirable that you are so clear about what do you want to do in your future job

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Same that you, but instead of conservation centrated on fauna, I think that I would focus on the flora

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would love to have a professional practice like yours!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also want to travel!! with this career you have many opportunities to work outside chile

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog