Post 4: A funny moment of my childhood.




Hello everyone! Today is a wonderful day to tell you a funny moment of mi childhood. This story started when I was 10 years old, I lived in Coyhaique in 2010 and it was the coldest winter I lived. At night it started to snow hardly and for a long time, I remember it was like five days non-stop, in the street was a meter and a half of snow. Due to heavy snow we didn't have electricity for a week and a half and the city was paralyzed for that time. At this moment it sound like a really bad moment, and probably it was, but I was 10 years old and I really enjoyed this week. I didn't have classes, a lot of snow to play and a few friends of my neighborhood. So we went to the street and had a big snowball war with a lot of people, we made some snowmans and use some homemade sled to slide down the streets. I also remember some days watching Spongebob Squareparents in nickelodeon while I eat a bread and drink my hot chocolate milk. 

So thats all for today,

 I hope you have a nice day!

Comentarios

  1. what a nice memory! when I was little I remember wishing it would snow so I couldn't go to school jaja

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog