Post 3: My Hobbies!


Hello everyone! New day, new blog... Today I'm going to tell you about my hobbies. I think the thing that I most like to do is playing videogames, since I was a kid I played videogames because one day my cousins gift me one. I liked playing different types of games but today my favorite game is Valorant, this is a shooter, so you have to shoot other players and plant or defuse the "spike". Other of my hobbies is watching series, anime and movies, my favorite serie is Game of Thornes, despite the last 3 seasons hadn't had the quality of the others. In case of anime I start watching this in 2012 because a friend recommended me to see Naruto. When I was a child I watch this anime in TV, so I remember I liked it a lot and I wanted to see it again. This was the first step to this drug called Anime. At this moment my favorite anime is One Piece. And I don't have more words to write, so thats all for today.

Have a good day and see you in another blog!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Alvaro! Watching series is the best, but online life doesn't leave me time for that, so sad :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog