Post 2  : My Best Holidays! 



Hi Bloggers! Today I'm going to tell you the most exited holidays I've ever had. This happened in 2013 when I was in Spain for my father's work. We lived in Madrid for a year, so in july, summer vaccation in North Hemisphere, the whole family traveled through Europe  in a car for a month. We started in Madrid and traveled to France. In that country we visited the Eiffel Tower and have a lot of fun in DisneyLand Paris. Then we went to Luxemburg, a really small country, is basically one city but with a lot of money and luxurious cars in every street. Lately, we got to know the netherlands, a wonderful country with beautiful landscapes, we visited the Van Gogh Museum and learnt a lot of his life and work. The next step was Germany, we stayed in Berlin and visited some museums, the thing that I mostly remember is an expositon about the nazis and the repercutions it had.

We visited many more places, but this is for another Blog

Bye!

Comentarios

  1. You are the best Alvaro, when I grow up I want to be like you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You visited so many interesting places that's amazing !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. one of my dreams is go to the van gogh museum, it's great that you met him!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog